keskiviikko 18. helmikuuta 2015

History of Finland Podcast Introduction in text form.

Hello and welcome to History of Finland. Brief instruction. We will not start from Finland's independence 1917. We will start as early as the last ice age when Sámi people stayed in Finland when everyone else left.
This podcast is first of it's kind. First podcast about history of Finland. I believe that every country deserves it's own series
Little bit about me. I'm not at all an patriot. I don't believe that Finland is the best country in the world. I try to remain neutral so that you can form your own opinion. I know 20th century will be very controversial.
Little peak behind the scenes. My current headset is reasonable, but I plan to upgrade it soon. You may have noticed that my pronunciation is lacking. Common problem for Finns. If it doesn't improve you can offer your services as a reader. Don't worry you just have to read you don't have to know anything.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti