keskiviikko 11. helmikuuta 2015

Intorduction

About Me

You can go ahead and skip this part if you are not interested in who is the man behind all those links and articles that you enjoy.
I'm 18 future History or Journalistic student from Finland. English is not my first language and Mike Hill is not my real name. Why I don't go by my real name you ask. That might be because writing about history is not the most hippest hobby. You will most likely learn my real nae along the way.
I have been interested in history all my love. I know most about ancient Rome and World War II. I would like to think that I know a whole lot about world history as a whole. 

Purpose

Purpose of this blog is to share articles about historical and modern day events that I have written. I also share links that I find useful or entertaining. History can be fun as long as it stays factual. Speculation is fun but lets not take it too far. I hope that you learn and that I learn.

How Are We Going To Do It

I share links and write articles weekly. I hope they will be useful in the future too so check out older post too!
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti